Due to increased demand in the community service, RHS Home Care are seeking a Full-time Care Scheduler to join our team in the Head Office in the Primary Care Centre in Roscommon Town.
This is a great opportunity to join an organisation that provides excellent care services within the healthcare sector.
You must be able to work supervised and unsupervised to strict deadlines and coordinate well with our team of carers and supervisors in the community.
This position is a fast-paced critical role within the service we offer to clients in the community. The role involves having an open approach to problem-solving and a willingness to think outside the box is encouraged.
**This role is office-based only in our head office in Roscommon Town.
- ECDL Certified and/or QQI Level 5 Qualification.
- Experience in a similar role.
- A min of 1 year of experience is desirable in an administration role.
- Location: Head Office, Roscommon Primary Care Centre
- Time: 9am-5pm Mon-Thurs, 9am-4.30pm Fri
- This is an office based role.
Location: Head Office, Roscommon Primary Care Centre
Hours : Mon-Thurs: 9am-5pm , Friday: 9am-4.30pm
Closing Date : COB Wednesday 8th February 2023
Ways to Apply:
- Completing the below form
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org attaching a cover letter and Curriculum Vitae
- Calling our office on 090 662 5988