Full-Time Care Supervisor – Donegal, Sligo & Leitrim
Due to RHS Home Care expanding our services into 3 new counties we have a fantastic opportunity for a Care Supervisor in North West Ireland.
As a Care Supervisor, you’ll be responsible for managing all aspects of our client’s care in your dedicated geographic region. This includes conducting service reviews, updating care plans, performing risk assessments, and ensuring the delivery of high-quality person-centered care.
You will play a vital role in managing client care and ensuring the highest standards of service delivery. One of your key responsibilities will be to support and guide our care staff throughout their journey, from induction training to the effective delivery of care. You will be responsible for completing introductions to clients, conducting regular supervision of practice, and conducting competency assessments.
In addition, you will be the go-to person for our care staff, providing support and guidance in any issues or concerns they may encounter while delivering care. Your role will be crucial in maintaining a positive and motivated team, ensuring that our care staff feel valued and supported in their work.
You will also play a crucial role in advertising and recruitment across the North West of Ireland.
If you’re a registered nurse looking for a better work-life balance while still remaining in the healthcare field, this may be the perfect fit for you!
What we offer:
- Competitive pay and benefits package
- Flexible working hours to accommodate your lifestyle
- Provided laptop and phone
- Reimbursement for mileage and expenses
- Excellent training and development opportunities to enhance your skills
- Excellent benefit package with this role
- Full QQI Level 5 Major award in Healthcare or higher
- Level 6 in Supervisory Management completed or willing to complete
- Have a relevant health or social care background
- 1 years supervisory experience in Healthcare
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
- Strong IT skills in Microsoft Office
- Full clean driving license and access to a car
At RHS Home Care, we are committed to providing exceptional care services to our clients. If you are passionate about making a positive impact and have the skills and experience required for this role, we would love to hear from you.
Hours of work: Mon -Thur 9am to 5pm & Fri 9am to 4.30pm. (paid lunch).
How to Apply:
- Complete the form below, or
- Email your cover letter and Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com, or
- Call our office on 0906 625988
The closing date for applications is COB Monday 18th Sept 2023.