RHS Home Care is a not for profit Home Care Cooperative est 1996 and we are expanding our services to Sligo, Leitrim, and Donegal!
As a leading provider of home care services, we are thrilled to announce that we have been awarded the HSE tender for Home Support 2023 not only for our existing regions of Roscommon, Galway, and Mayo, but we will now be able to make a positive difference in the lives of individuals and families in Sligo, Leitrim, and Donegal.
To support this expansion, we are launching a massive recruitment drive across all regions. We are looking for compassionate carers who are dedicated to making a meaningful impact in the lives of others. If you have a passion for providing exceptional care and want to join a team that values your skills and expertise, then RHS Home Care is the place for you.
To top it off, we have also increased our carer pay rates from July 1st, 2023. We believe in recognising the hard work and dedication of our carers by offering competitive compensation. In addition to attractive pay rates, we also provide :
At RHS Home Care, we are committed to creating a supportive and rewarding environment for both our carers and clients. Join us in our mission to provide exceptional care and make a difference in the lives of those we serve. At RHS Home Care, we believe that caring is a special talent and we are looking for people who share this belief and have a passion for providing quality care to the elderly and vulnerable in our community.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide compassionate care and assistance with daily living activities to those in our community who require it most
- Assist with personal care tasks such as bathing, dressing and light housekeeping duties including changing bed linen and laundry
- Safeguard the well-being of our clients
- Support social interactions and activities to combat loneliness and isolation in the community
Requirements to work as a Care Assistant:
- QQI/FETAC Level 5 Care Skills & Care of the Older Person or equivalent qualification
- Reliable, trustworthy, caring, and kind
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to provide 2 references
Apply now and become a part of our growing RHS Home Care family!
Ways to apply:
- Complete the form below
- Email your cover letter and Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com
- Call our office on 090 662 5988
Join our team today and make a positive impact on the lives of those in our community who need it most.