Established in 1996, RHS Home Care is a not-for-profit cooperative dedicated to providing excellent care services within the healthcare sector. We are currently experiencing increased demand in community services and are seeking a Full-time Care Scheduler to join our team at the Head Office, located in the Primary Care Centre in Roscommon Town.
This is an outstanding opportunity to become part of our organization, making a meaningful difference in the community. As a Full-time Care Scheduler, you will play a critical role in our fast-paced service, ensuring the coordination of care between our team of carers, supervisors, and clients in the community.
- Work both supervised and unsupervised to meet strict deadlines
- Coordinate effectively with our team of carers and supervisors
- Utilize an open approach to problem-solving and encourage innovative thinking
This role is office-based only at our Head Office in Roscommon Town.
- ECDL Certified and/or QQI Level 5 Qualification
- Experience in a similar role
- Desirable: Minimum of 1 year of experience in an administration role
Location: Head Office, Roscommon Primary Care Centre
Working Hours: Mon-Thurs: 9am-5pm, Friday: 9am-4.30pm
This is an office-based role.
How to Apply:
- Complete the form below, or
- Email your cover letter and Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Call our office on 0906 625988
The closing date for applications is COB Monday, 5th June 2023.