100 Care Assistant Vacancies in County Roscommon
As part of our recruitment drive, we are actively seeking 100 Care Assistants to fill positions in the Roscommon area.
RHS Home Care is an Irish-owned Not-for-Profit Co-operative that has been delivering high-quality community-based home care services in Roscommon, Galway, and Mayo since 1996. We are now expanding to Donegal, Sligo, and Leitrim and are in search of Care Assistants across County Roscommon to join our dedicated team of carers.
- Competitive pay and premium pay for Sundays and Bank Holidays. Increased pay rates from July 2023.
- A flexible working schedule to suit your availability
- Unlimited paid mileage and travel time to each call, offering the highest rate in the West of Ireland :
Example of 2 Roscommon Carers Additional Pay Last Month
€226 euro in Mileage + €271 in Travel Time =
Total €497 additional pay on top of wages
€207 euro in Mileage + €248 in Travel Time
Total €455 additional pay on top of total pay
- Career progression opportunities
- Up to €250 Refer-A-Friend Scheme
- Uniform and full PPE are provided.
- On-call Support – 24/7 support from our on-call team.
- Cycle to work initiative.
- Employee Health Cash Plan (HSF Ireland)
- Employee discounts including tyre and car service offers plus much more
At RHS Home Care, we are committed to creating a supportive and rewarding environment for both our carers and clients. Join us in our mission to provide exceptional care and make a difference in the lives of those we serve.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide compassionate care and assistance with daily living activities to those in our community who require it most
- Assist with personal care tasks such as bathing, dressing and light housekeeping duties including changing bed linen and laundry
- Safeguard the well-being of our clients
- Support social interactions and activities to combat loneliness and isolation in the community
Requirements to work as a Care Assistant:
- QQI/FETAC Level 5 Care Skills & Care of the Older Person or equivalent qualification
- Reliable, trustworthy, caring, and kind
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to provide 2 references
Apply now and become a part of our growing RHS Home Care family!
Ways to apply:
- Complete the form below
- Email your cover letter and Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call our office on 090 662 5988
Join our team today and make a positive impact on the lives of those in our community who need it most.