Home Care Assistant – County Galway
We are currently recruiting Care Assistants across County Galway. At RHS we believe that caring is a special talent, and we are looking for the right individuals who have a caring and compassionate nature to join our team.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Making a positive difference to the elderly and most vulnerable by providing care in the community.
- Helping people with their daily activities. Assisting with personal care tasks like bathing and dressing or light housekeeping such as changing bed linen and laundry.
- The safeguarding of those we care for.
- Supporting social interactions and activities.
- Protecting against loneliness and isolation in the community.
Benefits of working with RHS Home Care
- Competitive pay and premium pay for Sundays and Bank Holidays.
- A flexible working schedule to suit your availability
- Career progression opportunities
- Upto €250 Refer-A-Friend Scheme
- Uniform and full PPE provided.
- On-call Support – 24/7 support from our on-call team.
- Cycle to work initiative.
- Employee Health Cash Plan (HSF Ireland)
- Employee discounts including tyre and car service offers.
Requirements to work as a Care Assistant
- Minimum qualifications QQI/FETAC Level 5 Care Skills & Care of the Older Person
- Are caring, reliable, trustworthy, and kind.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be able to provide 2 references.
Ways to Apply:
- Completing the below form
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org attaching a cover letter and Curriculum Vitae
- Calling our office on 090 662 5988