HR Administrator – Galway Office
RHS Home Care Galway office wishes to recruit a human resources administrator on a full time permanent contract.
The purpose of the role
Support Area Coordinator to ensure systems implemented are operating safely and in line with company policies and procedures. To ensure that the service meets both external and internal requirements coordinates the activities required to meet these quality standards. Monitor and advise on the performance, produce data and report on performance, measuring against set standards.
- Assist with recruitment of new care staff and obtaining their relevant details as per company policies and procedures.
- Preparation of Contracts as requested by Area Coordinator.
- KPI reporting.
- Staff file audits.
- Local audits.
- Documentation of incidents/complaints and close out of same.
- Ensuring required data/reports are prepared for Area Coordinator for QQM meetings.
- Monitoring performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports.
- Making suggestions for changes and improvements and how to implement them.
- Using relevant quality tools and making sure staff and other staff understand how to improve the business.
- Making sure the company is working as effectively as possible to keep up with competitors.
- Following handover report follow up on required actions
This list is not exhaustive
Qualifications and Experience
- Excellent IT skills
- Auditing Experience
- Analytical thinking
- Ability to solve problems
- Excellent customer service
- Two years’ experience in related field
Essential skills, competencies and/or knowledge:
- Good literacy and communication skills
- Act as a good role model.
- Must be of the caring nature, sympathetic to the needs of all the clients and care staff.
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills
Closing date for applications is Monday 30th October 2017
To apply for this position, simply click Apply now, and email a current CV along with cover letter outlining qualifications and experience. or alternatively email Serena Horkan, Operations Manager of RHS Home Care