FINANCE MANAGER VACANCY
RHS Home Care is currently welcoming applications for the position of Finance Manager.
The Finance Manager will lead the Finance Department and report to the General Manager.
THE RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE ROLE WILL BE AS FOLLOWS;
- Oversight and reviewing of the following areas of the accounts department
- Overseeing RHS’s payroll operations. Therefore, experience with payroll operations since the roll-out of Revenue’s PAYE Modernisation in 2019 is essential.
- Reporting periodically to the Board of Directors.
- Reporting to senior management, and involvement in decisions at senior management level.
- Overseeing all financial processes in the organisation, ensuring adherence to our policies and procedures
- Provide companywide supports on all Accounts related aspects
- Invoicing checks
- Problem solving
- VAT return bi-monthly
- Weekly and Monthly Payroll
- Colleague and client queries in an efficient and friendly manner with a solution-orientated mindset
- Guide and support colleagues in order to achieve smooth running of the Accounts Department
- Enhance business through the efficient day to day running of the Accounts Department
- Have a significant input into projects
THE DESIRED CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Current experience within an accounts department for min 3-5 years
- Thorough experience with payroll and Revenue’s PAYE Modernisation
- Experience with tax returns and managing debtors & creditors
- Experience with Credit Control
- Be able to work as part of a team and on your own initiative
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy.
- Highest level of organizational skills.
- The ability to meet tight deadlines
- The ability to work in fast paced environment
Please email your expression of interest in this role including you’re up to date Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org