CARE ASSISTANTS ROSCOMMON
At RHS we believe that caring is a special talent, and we are looking for the right individuals, who have a caring and compassionate nature to join our team.
DO YOU HAVE:
• A minimum of QQI/FETAC Level 5 in Care Skills & Care of the Older Person,
• A kind and empathetic nature
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• A genuine interest in making a positive difference to people’s lives.
Additionally, if you have any of the below qualifications, we would also be interested in talking to you:
• Speech & Language Therapy
• Occupational Therapy
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH RHS HOME CARE:
• Competitive rates and premium rates for Sundays and bank holidays.
• A flexible working schedule that matches your availability.
• Career progression – We focus our attention on motivating and developing so you can excel through training and development, and on-the-job training.
• Uniform and full PPE provided.
• A great support team in your area to help you, and you will have access to a lead supervisor.
• On-call Support – 24/7 support from our on-call team.
• Cycle to work initiative.
• Employee Health Cash Plan (HSF Ireland)
• Employee discounts including tyre and car service offers.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Making a positive difference and enhancing your client’s daily lives
• Assisting with their daily activities.
• Supporting with various tasks, such as personal care (bathing and dressing), light housekeeping (changing bed lined and laundry).
• Maintaining the safety of those we care for.
• Supporting social interactions and activities.
• Protecting against loneliness and isolation in the community
To apply please provide a copy of your CV and cover letter outlining your qualifications and experience and the contact details of 2 referees.
Should you require any further information you can contact our recruitment section on Tel: 090 6625 988 or email at email@example.com