Care Assistants Urgently Required in Various Areas of Co. Mayo
RHS Homecare welcomes applications from suitability qualified individuals for the position of Care Assistant in the below areas of Co. Mayo.
Care Assistants are required in:
- and all surrounding areas.
Key Duties & Responsibilities as an RHS Home Care Assistant
- Making a positive difference to the elderly and most vulnerable by providing care in the community.
- Helping people with their daily activities. Assisting with personal care tasks like bathing and dressing, or light housekeeping such as changing bed linen and laundry.
- The safeguarding of those we care for.
- Supporting social interactions and activities.
- Protecting against loneliness and isolation in the community.
Benefits of working with RHS Home Care:
- Competitive rates of pay, with higher rates for Sundays and bank holidays.
- Flexible working schedule that matches your availability.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Refer a Friend, €100 One4All Gift Voucher for every employee you refer that stays 6 months with the company (T&C’s apply).
- A great support team in your area to help you and lead supervisor.
- Oncall Support: 24/7 support from our on-call team.
- Full PPE equipment provided.
- Working for Irelands first Home Care Cooperative, Est. 1996.
Requirements to work as a Healthcare Assistant
- Are caring, reliable, trustworthy, and kind.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Minimum qualifications QQI/FETAC Level 5 Care Skills & Care of the Older Person.
- Be able to provide two references.
To apply for this position, simply click Apply now, and email a current CV along with cover letter outlining qualifications and experience.Apply Now