CARE ASSISTANTS REQUIRED COUNTY MAYO
RHS Homecare welcomes applications from suitability qualified individuals for the position of Care Assistant in the below areas of Co. Mayo.
Claremorris Hollymount Castlebar Newport Westport Balla Mayo Abbey Charlestown Ballyhaunis Aughamore Kilkelly Swinford Carracastle Bunnyconnellan Kincon Cill Ala Glenamoy Knockmore Bellacorick Baingear Belderg Crossmolina Ballina Foxford Kiltimagh
Key Duties & Responsibilities as an RHS Home Care Assistant
- Making a positive difference to your clients and most vulnerable by providing care in the Mayo area.
- Helping people with their daily activities. Assisting with personal care tasks like bathing and dressing, or light housekeeping such as changing bed linen and laundry.
- Maintaining the safety of those we care for.
- Supporting social interactions and activities.
- Protecting against loneliness and isolation in the community.
Requirements to work as a Healthcare Assistant
- You must be caring, reliable, trustworthy, and kind.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Minimum qualifications QQI/FETAC Level 5 Care Skills & Care of the Older Person.
- Be able to provide two references.
Benefits of working with RHS Home Care:
- Competitive rates of pay, with higher rates for Sundays and bank holidays.
- Flexible working schedule that matches your availability.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Refer a Friend, €100 One4All Gift Voucher for every employee you refer that stays 6 months with the company (T&C’s apply).
- Cycle to Work Initiative
- Car Service and Tyre Offers
- Employee Health Cash Plan option (HSF Ireland)
- A great support team in your area to help you and you will have access to a lead supervisor.
- On call support 24/7 support from our oncall team.
- Full PPE equipment provided.
- Working for Ireland's first home care co-operative established in 1996.
To apply for this position, simply click Apply now, and email a current CV along with cover letter outlining qualifications and experience. Please also specify what areas of Mayo you are interested in working in.Apply Now