Area Coordinator – Roscommon Office
RHS Home Care Roscommon office wishes to recruit an area coordinator on a temporary contract.
The purpose of the role
The area Coordinator is responsible for the management and coordination of service delivery to clients. The Area Coordinator ensures that client referrals are managed in line with company policies and relevant Service Level Arrangements and ensure that home visits and supervisions of staff are carried out by the Area Supervisors.
The Area Coordinator ensures systems implemented are operating safely and in line with company policies and procedures. To ensure that the service an meets both external and internal requirements coordinates the activities required to meet these quality standards. Monitor and advise on the performance, produce data and report on performance, measuring against set standards.
- Ensuring new referrals are assessed and managed in line with company policies and SLA requirements.
- Management of existing review schedule for Supervision staff clients and care staff.
- Interviewing and recruitment of new care staff.
- KPI reporting.
- Staff file audits.
- Local audits.
- Documentation of incidents/complaints and close out of same.
- Ensuring required data/reports are sent to Director of Care in preparation for QQM meetings.
- Monitoring performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports.
- Making suggestions for changes and improvements and how to implement them.
- Using relevant quality tools and making sure staff and other staff understand how to improve the business.
- Making sure the company is working as effectively as possible to keep up with competitors.
- Following handover report follow up on required actions in consultation with supervisors.
- Participate in e learning and personal development training.
- Attend mandatory training.
This list is not exhaustive
Qualifications and Experience
- Full FETAC/QQI Award.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Auditing Experience.
- Analytical thinking.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Excellent customer service
- Two years’ experience in related field
Essential skills, competencies and/or knowledge:
- Good literacy and communication skills
- Act as a good role model.
- Must be of the caring nature, sympathetic to the needs of all the clients and care staff.
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills
Closing date for applications is Friday 10th November 2017.
To apply for this position, simply click Apply now, and email a current CV along with cover letter outlining qualifications and experience. or alternatively email Serena Horkan, Operations Manager of RHS Home Care