Accounts Administrator – Part Time – Roscommon
Due to the continuing growth of RHS Home Care we are now welcoming applications for the role of part time accounts administrator to be based in our head office in Roscommon.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collation and totalling of individual cares timesheets
- Reconciliation of timesheets for invoicing and payroll
- Totalling of individual clients hours One Touch against the referral and timesheet for the client.
- Totalling of care sessions to individual clients and reconciling this report with client information on the HSE Job type template
- Drawing up of invoices and ensuring they reflect the figures on individual report and HSE job Type template
- Preparing the package for HSE by copying timesheets, combining them with report and forwarding to HSE
- Calculating timesheets, crosschecking timesheets from One Touch , files or emails, if changes need to be entered on audit sheet
- Generate report from invoicing spreadsheet for the HSE.
- Support to accounts by receipting of payments, general journals and other duties that require extra help.
- Respond to queries from carers if there is wages queries
- Completion of incident report forms and complaint relating to this area
- Communication of discrepancies and maintained audit form to ensure follow up of discrepancies following wages and invoicing.
- Date stamping of all post and timesheets
- Daily receipt of post and distribution to relevant offices
- Social welfare forms completion
Please note that in central office of Roscommon the dating and opening of post is done through central accounts office.
Previous experience working in a busy office environment in Payroll and Accounts. (Essential)
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 31st January 2018.
To apply for this position, simply click Apply now, and email a current CV along with cover letter outlining qualifications and experience. or alternatively email Serena Horkan, Director of Care of RHS Home Care